Help make our wishes come true!
Select an item from the list below, purchase the item and drop it off at the Zoo. When you do, Zoo staff will make sure your favorite animal gets a great new form of enrichment. Need more help on what to purchase or have a different item in mind? Email us to ask if something is appropriate for the animals.
Check out our wish list on Amazon.com HERE for even more donation ideas!
Things around the house – new or gently used
- Cardboard tubes – paper towel, toilet paper, wrapping paper
- Paper bags
- TVs with built in DVD/VHS player
- Linens – sheets, pillowcases, t-shirts, socks
- DVDs – nature or kids
- Metal baking pans
- Pots and pans
- Sports balls
- Toddler toys – indoor/outdoor
- Construction paper
- Tissue paper
- Crayola markers
Food items – unopened, unexpired
- Plain cereal – Cheerios, Kix, Chex
- Ice cream cones – cake cones
- Graham crackers – plain
- Applesauce – sugar free
- Peanuts – unsalted, in the shell
- Food coloring
- Food-grade extracts – vanilla, peppermint, etc.
- Dried mealworms