$5 for adults and children age 1 and up
FREE for infants under 1 year old
FREE for Zoo members
$1 per person, per ride
$5 per person for unlimited day pass wristband
Check the Daily Event Board behind Admissions to see times for daily programs!
The Zoo Store is full of fun and enriching items for children of all ages. Prices range from under $1-$30. We feature an array of items including jewelry, books, clothing, hats, plush of all sizes and shapes, and sweet treats, to name a few.
Be sure to check out our animal art as well!
Remember, Saginaw Children’s Zoo members receive 10% discounts on Zoo Store purchases.
All that exploring and learning makes a body hungry! So be sure to stop at the Train Whistle Cafe*, located near the train station, for hot dogs, soft pretzels, nachos, popcorn, ice cream, chips and refreshments.
Our outdoor seating offers a variety of scenic views including the Forgotten Forest, the River Otters, and much more!
If you’d like to bring your own lunch, we invite you to take advantage of picnic areas throughout the Zoo. Our only request, for safety’s sake, is no glass containers please.
*Please call 989-759-1408 to check hours of operation. Snacks and drinks are always available in the Zoo Store.
Most Zoo pathways are paved, allowing easier mobility for strollers and wheelchairs.
Wheelchairs are available on a first come, first served basis with a $10 deposit.
Electronic convenience vehicles (Amigos) are available to rent:
- $25 refundable deposit
- $6 for first hour
- $1 per additional 1/2 hour
Courtesy and Safety
The Zoo is a magical place to be. It’s absolutely wonderful when we all respect each other AND the animals. We would be delighted if you would review the following information BEFORE entering the Zoo:
- Please refrain from smoking inside of Zoo grounds.
- Respect the barriers and fences around exhibits.
- Human food can harm our animals – they’re on special diets to keep them happy and healthy!
- Help keep our exhibits and animals safe…please try to keep your belongings to yourself, out of the exhibits, and off the walkways.
- Let our animals show you their natural behaviors at their own pace! Please be courteous and respectful while observing them!
- No Firearms are allowed in the Zoo.